60 Torrance Crescent, Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Lovely Family Home!
This three bedroom single level home is located in a peaceful street on a corner block. It has been beautifully updated and offers a relaxing setting with the outdoor entertaining area and landscaped gardens.
- Three bedrooms, main with mirror wardrobe and ensuite.
- Bright open planing living and dining area.
- Brand new kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
- Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Timber flooring and tiles throughout.
- Ducted air conditioning in all rooms and solar panels.
- Wrap around verandah outside.
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
- Double garage, both with electric doors.
- Additional secure storage room down the side of the home.
- Secure and enclosed low maintenance backyard which has a mandarin, orange and lemon tree.
- Close to Barnier Public, Mary Immaculate, Quakers Hill High and Farnham Road Shops.
- Walking distance to Quakers Hill Station.