"It's fantastic, I live in The Ponds, I work in Chatswood and beat my colleague to work every day, who lives in Strathfield."
With the development of the Metro rail line and Cooee bus system this area is incredibly convenient and still offers that quintessential active family lifestyle that is so desired.
Aaron Pendleton, Team AP and Australian Real Estate is excited to present this gorgeous residence to the market. A really well considered floor plan which will cater to a growing family, provides living and entertaining space to spend time together, yet separation from the master and subsequent bedrooms that gives everyone a feeling of privacy.
Situated on a north facing, flat and rectangular block of land with a stunning curb appeal and plenty of off street parking. In the catchment for both The Ponds High School & Riverbank Public School you're in walking distance to the schools, the shopping centre and The Ponds Park Run.
- Chef's kitchen which is the centerpiece of the home that features stone counter tops, gas cooking, dishwasher and walk in butlers pantry
- 4 Sizable bedrooms, the master at the front of the home has a big walk in robe and stylish en suite while the other 3 rooms are securely to the rear
- Multiple living zones which create a feeling of welcomeness, whilst still giving the option of separation starting with the lounge and study room
- 2 Bathrooms the main featuring a tub, ideal for young children
- Open Plan living to the rear which combines the eat in kitchen to the family and meals area with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow for entertaining
- The outdoor space is both tranquil and functional with a decked alfresco overlooking a lush, flat patch of grass and great side access
- Professionally landscaped, framed by mature greenery and fruit trees, fish pond and veggie patches
- Double garage with built in cabinetry and internal access
- Wide hallways, lovely updated laundry, ducted air conditioning throughout, down lights and featured pendant lights
This is a MUST SEE, so don't dilly dally, the on-site Auction is set for 11am on Saturday the 5th of February and I cannot wait to see you there.
The Ponds High School: approx 1.1km walk
Riverbank Public School: approx 650m walk
Tallawong Metro: approx 1.3km walk
Bus Stop (Ridgeline Dr): approx 110m walk
The Ponds Shopping Centre: approx 1.1km walk
Peel Reserve: approx 110m walk
The Ponds Park Run: approx 1.1km walk
Built in: 2013 (approx)
Land size: 451.7 (approx)
Council rates: $441 per quarter (approx)
Water rates: $250 per quarter (approx)
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries