They say first impressions last! When I first seen this place I could instantly tell it had been well looked after and knew this house was ready to be someone's new home.
Aaron Pendleton and Team AP at Australian Real Estate are excited to present this one to the market. Situated on an East facing block in a quiet Cul-De-Sac, I am certain this property will be highly desired. Walking distance to Schofields Village shops, the train station, buss stops, schools and in close proximity to the Metro.
- 3 huge bedrooms with built in robes to all
- Central lounge with beautiful rake ceilings
- Functional kitchen with quality appliances and gas cooking
- Family friendly main bathroom with separate toilet
- Dining room leading to the outdoor space
- Large covered alfresco combining the hard surface with grassed yard
- Lock up garage with internal access
- East Facing
- 358.9sqm land
I look forward to showing you all through and cannot wait to see you soon.
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries