Elegance and Charm, 653sqm FULLY Renovated Family Home
Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this incredible family home to the market located in the sort after Quakers Hill East School Catchment. Situated in a much sought-after location, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this property has a commanding street presence. Sophisticated renovations throughout, you are greeted by a wide entry way, leading to a large front lounge & formal dining which hosts large bay windows that provide plenty of natural light, ideal for the whole family or when entertaining. This graceful home has a lot to be excited about, including:
- 4 awesome bedrooms with built in robes, 3 beds up stairs with 1 on the ground floor, perfect for the elderly parents, teenager or guest accommodation
- A stylish chef’s kitchen, updated gracefully with quality appliances and 40mm stone benchtops
- Multiple living zones throughout the home including a large front lounge, formal dining, family/informal dining off the kitchen and sunken rumpus to the rear
- 3 renovated bathrooms including a grand main bath upstairs, en-suite to the master bed and the 3rd off the rumpus downstairs
- The back yard is impressive and features an entertaining area, deck, separate pergola and heaps of grass for the children and family pets to run around (in addition room to potentially add a pool)
- Double automatic lock up garage under the main roof of the property and a wide side access leading to a double sized pergola/carport, perfect of your camper trailer or boat
- Large underground lock up storage/cellar
Simply come along and be captivated, this home truly is something special. Situated within close proximity to public transport, major motorways, and shopping centres, both The Hills and Blacktown CBD. There is something for all ages to enjoy, from great restaurants to amusement parks this area has it all.
For all further enquiries, please contact Sales Manager Josh Tesolin directly on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.