UNDER CONTRACT IN 3 WEEKS !!! BY 2018 & 2019 Quakers Hill Agent of...
Fallon Inlove with This 4 Bed !!
Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are honoured to welcome this outstanding single level home to the market. Ideal for the young family, the upsizer or the downsizer being a single level and securely situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, on a sizable 579sqm block of land. Located in the highly sought-after Quakers Hill East Public School, your children will love the separation of living space throughout the home. A great back yard and access to the rear lane provides heaps of room to play and run about. The property has many features to be excited about, including:
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and the grand master featuring a walk in and
- 2 bathrooms in total with the main hosting a separate bath tub, ideal for the young children
- Huge L shaped front lounge featuring a built-in bar and connected formal dining
- Family room/meals off the kitchen
- Separate sun room to the rear, awesome for children’s toys or when entertaining
- Large wooden kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space and gas cooking
- A low maintenance back yard featuring pavers with access to the rear lane
- Double car garage under the main roof with a work shop and internal access
Only down the road from all local amenities, Quakers Hill Train Station is 1.8km around the corner, the bus stop is less than a 300m walk, Farnham Road Shops, Stanhope Gardens and The Ponds. There is a lot for all ages to enjoy, great Cafe’s, sporting clubs, major shopping centres and so much more. For further information call Josh Tesolin directly on 0447 881 511, look forward to seeing you at a future inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.