Double Storey Mansion in Quakers Hill East School Catchment
Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this outstanding residence to the market. Situated in a quiet street and elevated, this home has a commanding street presence, hosting a beautiful blonde brick and manicured gardens. A large customisable floor plan provides functionality and space to accommodate buyers of all shapes, sizes and demographics. In the highly desired Quakers Hill East Public School which is also a short walk down the road, means this home is ideally positioned for a young or growing family.
- 4 grand bedrooms all with built in robes, the oversized master also featuring a separate walk in robe and en suite
- Sizable study as you enter the home or optional 5th bedroom if required
- Lovely open kitchen to the rear featuring stone bench tops, electric cooking, lots of cupboard space, breakfast bar and a dishwasher
- Huge front lounge with large windows providing an abundance of natural light, ideal for family activities or watching TV
- Open plan family and separate dining room off the kitchen providing a great space when entertaining or for children when studying
- Massive up-stairs rumpus, near the bedrooms, perfect for the parents or when there is conflicting TV shows, a separate space that can be used for all different activities
- 2.5 bathrooms to the home with the main featuring a bath tub, an en suite and downstairs powder room
- Double car garage under the main roof
- Awesome backyard which combines a pitched roof pergola, stencilled concrete, manicured gardens and a flat patch of grass, perfect for entertaining, the young children or family pets
This family home truly has it all, internal living, functional floor plan, outdoor space and LOCATION. Close to all amenities such as Stanhope Village, Blacktown Leisure Centre and transport options such as Quakers Hill train station, the T way bus stop, M7 and the new Metro Line. It doesn’t get better than this, I look forward to seeing you at an up coming inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.