Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this awesome property to the market. A stunning single level residence, unreal entry level property to a first home buyer or a downsizer. The house hosts renovations and one of the suburbs most beautiful gardens. Located in a great street and in the catchment for the sought after Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary School, this home is a show stopper for families.
- 3 sizable bedrooms, the master featuring an en-suite and built in robe
- Sun drenched, L shaped front lounge, perfect for watching TV and formal dining
- Nicely appointed kitchen, renovated with extra added storage and stone bench tops
- Open plan family to the rear which is perfect when entertaining for when looking after young children and still doing house hold chores
- Incredible backyard with an oversized pergola and concrete alfresco, a beautiful flat patch of grass and glamorous, colourful manicured gardens
- Double car garage under the main roof, with 1 automatic door and internal access
One of Quakers Hill’s finest, with multiple shopping option including Farnham Road Shops, The Ponds, Schofields Woolworths and Aldi. Also close to local transport including the local bus stop, Quakers Hill Train Station, the new Metro train line and the T-way.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.