Situated in a quiet leafy cul de sac and positioned on the high side, is this immaculately presented home. It is spacious and with an exceptional and functional layout. Also featuring:
* 4 bedrooms, all mirrored/built-ins and the main with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Well-proportioned living areas including formal lounge, dining, large family and a rumpus room.
* Large semi-modernised kitchen with pantry, dishwasher, glass splash back and plenty of bench & cupboard space.
* Good sized covered entertainment area and low maintenance yard (approx. 559sqm land)
* Double garage.
* Split system reverse cycle aircon and plantation shutters throughout.
With a lovely reserve at the end of the street, situated in the Hambledon Public School catchment area, transport nearby and with gorgeous established and landscaped gardens, long term owners seek a sea change and offer their beautifully presented home for sale!!
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry.
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation.
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children.
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home.
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times.
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers.
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.