Australian Real Estate are excited to present this outstanding family residence sitting over 700sqm of land located in one of the best streets Quakers Hill has to offer. Situated on an over sized block of prime land and a commanding street presence. Conveniently and securely located in a quiet street which is central to major amenities such as bus stop, the train station, Farnham Road shops and in the catchment for Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary schools.
- A delightful street presence, including privacy hedges and well maintained gardens
- Stunning tiles that run through all living zones and floorboards through bedrooms
- 4 well sized bedrooms, all with built ins, grand master includes an updated ensuite
- Sun drenched front lounge ideal for the whole family
- Large well kept kitchen in the heart of the home, the ideal size with multiple cupboard space and gas cooking
- Huge open plan concept rear family room and dining, perfect to watch TV with the family and enjoy meals
- A large pitch roof pergola, perfect for entertaining with family and friends
- Gigantic side access and an even bigger backyard! Block size giving this property the potential for a swimming pool, extension or granny flat (STCA)
- Double lock up garage, driveway and street parking
This property is in a prime location, A cut above the rest, the perfect home for the young growing family, or a strong investment decision, this home has it all! A great floor plan and maintained immaculately throughout, ready to move in now with loads of future potential. I look forward to seeing you at the next open home.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.