Aaron Pendleton and the team at Australian Real Estate are excited to present this 3 year young, north facing home to the market. Located in a quiet location, off Burdekin Road, this property is surrounded by brilliant schools, transport and great neighbours. A functional layout will cater to the entire family or budding entertainers, separate living zones, sizable sun lit bedrooms, and a dramatic foyer upon entry, this will absolutely impress everyone.
- 4 expansive, sun lit bedrooms upstairs, all carpeted with built in robes, the master highlighting a stylish ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan kitchen/family/meals to the rear
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, 900mm gas cooking, stone counter tops and island bench with hang over breakfast bar
- Large family room off the kitchen/dining space provides functionality for the whole family when doing daily tasks or when entertaining
- A separate home theatre/lounge room off the hall
- 2.5 bathrooms including a main bath with tub, ideal for the young children, ensuite and powder room on entry level
- Awesome covered alfresco area off the family and low maintenance grassed yard, perfect for the kids to play, visiting guests or family pets
- Lock up garage under the main roof with internal access
In the catchment for Hambledon Public School, walking distance to Schofields train station and surrounded by other local amenities this property is low maintenance, conveniently located and waiting for you to move straight in.
Don't miss out, contact Aaron Pendleton directly on 0477 440 700 for further details.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries