Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are excited to bring this awesome family residence to the market for a second time. Conveniently located this home will be suitable to a growing family. A quiet cul-de-sac location and situated on the high side of the street, an above average 612sqm block of land. Walking distance to the train station, bus stop, schools and sporting fields, you just can't go wrong.
- 4 bedrooms ideally positioned throughout the home, all with built in robes, the master bed features an ensuite and walk in robe
- Separation of bedrooms as well as living space provides function for the whole family
- The classic L-shaped lounge and dining with large windows and plenty of natural light
- Central kitchen which is renovated and nicely appointed with gas cooking and stainless-steel dishwasher, which acts as a hub for the family
- Family room to the rear which bridges the kitchen to the outdoor alfresco, awesome for entertaining with ducted air and down lights that also flow throughout
- 2 bathrooms including a functional 3-way main bath with a shower, tub, storage near the vanity and separate toilet along with an ensuite to the master
- The ultimate entertainers backyard, complete with a decked alfresco with ceiling fan, flat patch of grass, manicured garden beds and wide side access
- Double car garage under the main roof, with a door that faces the porch for easy all-weather access
Do you love this area but need more space? look no further, this incredible family home has been loved and looking for someone new to come along and enjoy. Quakers Hill East Public School catchment, close to the major local amenities, this is sure to sell quickly.
Don't miss out, contact Aaron Pendleton directly on 0477 440 700 for further details.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries