Aaron Pendleton and the team at Australian Real Estate are proud to present this recently rezoned from Schofields to Tallawong unit. Given the accessibility to the Metro, Schofields station, Rouse Hill Town Centre and Marsden Park hub, this 2nd floor unit is the perfect purchase for investors, first home buyers or a new family.
With a main bedroom bigger than most and good sized built in robes to both rooms, this unit screams convenience, useable areas and spacious living. Completed with high quality finishes including stone bench tops to the kitchen, floor to ceiling high tiling in the bathroom with a free standing bath you will be stoked with the class of this place.
- Clean common areas and tiling to entry halls meaning good longevity in a highly used traffic area
- 2 oversized bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan tiled kitchen area which flows through to the living space and balcony
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and a free standing bath
- Built in laundry room, split system a/c and roller blinds included
- Large balcony with large sliding door allowing natural light to flow into the main living spaces. Fits outdoor furniture giving you the perfect place to entertain or enjoy the fresh air.
- Well maintained common areas including children's park, sitting/resting space and bbq area
- With easy access to both Schofields and Tallawong Metro stations via the Cooee bus as well as close to the newly proposed Rouse Hill Hospital.
If this is speaking your language, give me a call and find out how to inspect today!
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During the lockdown we are still able to operate and hold private inspections. Please find below requirements to inspect one of our properties for sale -
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Masks must be worn
- Only 1 person to inspect the property at 1 time
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home. The agent will be required to wear gloves and touch doors/ light switches if required
- Appointments are a must
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.