Imagine a world where your children's bedrooms were as big as living rooms.
Imagine having 4 large living spaces spread throughout both the upper and lower level of your home.
Imagine having an open plan kitchen with views of your whole yard, pool, your family, dining & media rooms all at the same time.
Imagine entertaining all year round when your outdoor space has a covered deck, pool and fire pit.
Imagine having a separate study/working from home space or 6th bedroom on the entry level.
Imagine your first of 3 bathrooms being conveniently located on the entry level.
Imagine having an oversized garage set up to be used as a second kitchen should you require it.
All of this plus a huge athletic/activity park and the regular or on demand bus both within a minutes' walk from your front door.
Doesn't this sound like a dream?
Well 141 Greenview Parade, The Ponds allows you to turn dreams into reality.
Aaron Pendleton, Team AP and the team at Australian Real Estate are proud to present this exquisite residence to the market.
Situated on a north facing, flat and rectangular block of land with a commanding curb appeal there is certainly a lot to brag about. In the catchment for both The Ponds High School & Riverbank Public School you're in walking distance to the schools, the shopping centre and The Ponds Park Run.
- Huge master suite with a wrap around walk through robe and bathroom that spans the entire width of the house
- 4 subsequent bedrooms, all of grand proportions, upstairs with built in robes plus an extremely convenient study or optional 6th bedroom on the entry level
- Large, high quality kitchen which overlooks the whole entertaining area with stone countertops, breakfast bar, walk in pantry, plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cooking
- 4 living zones spread throughout the home which include:
- Formal lounge room at the front of the home with large widows making it a great spot to chat or read a book
- Open family/dining room complimented by the indoor/outdoor connectivity
- Rumpus or media room downstairs making the essential added TV room
- Upstairs living room with north facing windows which flood the home with natural light and located outside the children's bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, your main with bathtub upstairs, ensuite and 3rd is downstairs
- Incredible entertaining with a sliding door, decked alfresco and lovely pool which is so well connected to your open plan indoor space
- Extended double garage with a set up for 2nd kitchen should it be required
- Landscaped gardens, quality Astro Turf, ducted air
Honestly, how good. Set for Auction at 9:45am on Saturday the 31st of July, this is a property you simply have to see for yourself.
The Ponds Shopping Centre: approx 1.1km walk
Riverbank Public School: approx 650m walk
The Ponds High School: approx 1.1km walk
Bus Stop (Ridgeline Dr): approx 110m walk
Tallawong Metro: approx 1.3km walk
Peel Reserve: approx 110m walk
The Ponds Park Run: approx 1.1km walk
Built in 2013 (approx)
Land size: 452.3 (approx)
Council rates: $320 per quarter (approx)
Water rates: $300 per quarter (approx)
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries