When designing the perfect family home, an architect will always begin with a solid blue print which is both functional and structurally sound. The house should seamlessly suit the land, the location and the family way of life.
There should be sizable bedrooms, enough living space to cater for the entire family, a great entertaining space and car accommodation suitable to the scale of the property.
14 Mailey has all of this in abundance and was obviously well considered right from the start. The location of this property is paramount and will provide an exemplary, active lifestyle.
The advertised photos showcase what it could be once the work is done in comparison to what it is currently.
- Above average block of 808.8sqm
- Triple garage with internal access
- 4 bedrooms spread through the home with the master, en-suite and walk in robe at the front
- Massive front lounge with external access
- Separate dining room which could be converted to a 5th bedroom
- Central kitchen with views of the yard and open plan meals space
- Family room to the rear which completes the internal living and is a great TV or games room
- 2 bathrooms
- Huge pergola alfresco which seamlessly completes the entertaining space
- 2 yards making 1 ideal for function and 1 for freedom/play
Renovations are absolutely required and visually noticeable, so if you're looking for a great home and want to finish it your way, this one will be perfect for you.
Close to all major amenities that people love about Rouse Hill including Bunnings, the Town Centre, Metro and more.
Online Auction set for 5:30pm on Tuesday the 7th of December.
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
**Sale under the instructions of William Buck Accountants and Advisors**
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries