14 Jazz Street, Box Hill NSW 2765
Perfect Family Home Within Sought After Community
This incredible residence has answered the age old question, how do I find a beautiful family home, which also has great outdoor space to cater for day to day living along with entertaining, in a great location with growth potential?
I am Aaron Pendleton from Team AP at Australian Real Estate and the answer is 14 Jazz Street, Gables.
Part of the illustrious, masterplanned, The Gables Estate you'll marvel at the quality construction and green space that this family home surrounds.
The highly desired Santa Sophia School which is set to open soon and the up coming Town Centre shops will add to the allure and function of this tight nit community.
- 493.3sqm block
- Upgraded façade highlighted by corner windows and stacker stone columns
- 4 sizeable bedrooms with built in robes to all
- Master bedroom with a walk in robe, stylish ensuite and balcony
- Central kitchen with a large stone island bench, gas cooking, walk in pantry and dishwasher
- Open plan living personified with the kitchen/meals/family room which overlooks the incredible outdoor space means you'll have an eye on the kids from everywhere
- A study/lounge that will greet you as you enter the home and up stairs rumpus room will provide that separate space which is crucial for an ageing family… or turned into a 5th bedroom should you require it
- 3 bathrooms spread throughout the home with 1 on the entry level and a bath to the master up stairs
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted airconditioning & alarm
The outdoor space as previously mentioned will be both functional for entertaining and day to day living but some of my favourite features include:
- Large covered alfresco which helps to create the indoor/outdoor flow from the family room
- Glistening electric heated, inground pool which comes complete with jets and a waterfall feature
- Huge sprawling grassed yard where the kids and family pets will run about for hours upon hours
A premium home in a premium location waiting for YOU to move right in.
For further details, get in touch, or, we look forward to speaking with you at the scheduled inspection
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries