60 Torrance Crescent, Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Attractive Single Storey in Superb Location!!
Well presented, Colonial style home with wrap around veranda and beautifully landscaped gardens.
* 3 bedrooms, mirrored robes to the main and ensuite
* Open plan lounge / dining
* Well equipped galley kitchen with gas cooking & plenty of cupboards for storage
* Large pitched covered entertainment area overlooking a good grassed area with a combined veggie patch and some fruit trees bearing fruit!
* Ducted air-conditioning, solar panels, rainwater collection tanks
* Double garage with extra space on the side
Quiet, convenient location, walk to the train station, bus around the corner and easy access to Barnier Public, Mary Immaculate, Quakers Hill High and Farnham Road Shops. Well presented, realistic vendor, a great all round property suit owner or investor!
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE FOR MORE INFORMATION TODAY - 0416 243 001.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.