21 Whitehaven Avenue, Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Great Location, 600 sqm, Spacious Open Plan! - AUCTION 30TH
Situated in a handy location with great street appeal, is this very roomy, open plan single storey home ideal for the growing family!
* 4 bedrooms, built-in robes, main with ensuite
* Huge living areas including formal lounge, dining, family/meals, and a rumpus
* Oversized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, island bench, gas cooking and dishwasher
* 2 bathrooms and a third toilet
* Large covered, decked entertainment area overlooking a good-sized level yard backing onto a Reserve and park
* Double garage, internal access
Extras include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, auto garage, floating floors & nicely landscaped gardens. Walk to Aldi, Hambledon Public School, and the train.
During the lockdown we are still able to operate and hold private inspections. Please find below requirements to inspect one of our properties for sale -
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Masks must be worn
- Only 1 person to inspect the property at 1 time
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home. The agent will be required to wear gloves and touch doors/ light switches if required
- Appointments are a must
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.