11 Sampson Crescent, Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Big Home, Big Potential, Renovate and Benefit !
Situated on a (approx) 566sqm corner block is this very spacious, semi two storey home with an opportunity to value add and also with great in law opportunities downstairs
* Four big bedrooms, builtins and ensuite to the main and also the downstairs bedroom
* Spacious formal lounge, formal dining room and large family room
* Downstairs in- law accommodation with a living area, kitchenette/dining and a bedroom with an ensuite
* 3 bathrooms
* Well appointed timber kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Large decked area at the rear, front veranda, top veranda
* Excellent rear yard needing a bit of attention, but easy side street access for a pool or future extension
* Big double garage and huge underground storage options
Situated in one of the best neighbourhoods in the suburb, suitable for an extended family, handyman, trades person etc great bones!
Contact Stephen Brodie on 0416 243 001 or Akbar Nawabi today on 0455 990 660 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries