10 Hartfield Street, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768
Private Inspections available Thursday from 4:30pm & Saturday from 10am.
When Size Meets Sophistication
Size and sophistication are the pillars of an incredible family home, along with the quality of construction, condition of the property and a great local proximity, here, you have that and more. A functional space for everyday living, working from home and all-year-round entertaining will make put this one on the top of your shopping list. So, if you're looking to upsize and love what this area has to offer, this is the one for you.
Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are honoured to present this premium residence to the market.
- Renovated kitchen with Bosch appliances, stone countertops, Italian made Oliveri sink and mixer and a dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen, family, dining to the rear with seamless indoor/outdoor flow for all-year-round entertaining
- 5 sizable bedrooms upstairs with built ins, the master which spans the entire width of the home, highlights an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Study located downstairs or can be used as an optional 6th bedroom
- 3 stylish bathrooms, 2 with bathtubs upstairs and a main bath with shower downstairs
- Functional and customisable floorplan boasting separate living zones throughout
- Formal lounge and dining as you enter the home is great to sit for conversation
- Rumpus up-stairs leading to the large balcony
- Sun-drenched family room to the rear
- Outdoor alfresco with pitched roof pergola and a combination of concrete and flat grassed yard, framed by low maintenance gardens and water feature
- Double garage under the main roof with an automatic door and internal access
- Quality security system, ducted air conditioning, shutters on north and east side bedroom windows and wide hallways which provide that feeling of grandeur
- Access to the Parklands Club House with the pool, tennis court and rec room to be used at your discretion or booked for birthday celebrations, with none of the maintenance
In the heart of Stanhope Gardens is 10 Hartfield Street where you can walk to all major amenities:
Stanhope Village Shopping Centre: approx. 300m walk
The Ponds Shopping Centre: approx. 1.9km walk
Parklands Clubhouse (Community pool, tennis court & rec room): approx. 190m walk
Blacktown Leisure Centre: approx. 400m walk
Kellyville Metro: approx. 1.9km walk
T-Way bus stop (Kellyville): approx. 1.8km walk
Bus stop (Stanhope Parkway): approx. 180m walk
Bus stop (Conrad Road): approx. 270m walk
The Ponds Park Run: approx. 2km walk
In the school catchment for:
John Palmer Public School for primary and The Ponds High School.
Built in 2008 (approx)
Land size: 450.8m2 (approx)
Council rates: $425 per quarter (approx)
Water rates: $300 per quarter incl usage (approx)
Community levy: $295 per quarter (approx)
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries